Homeowners’ Kitchen Project Measuring Guidelines
Use this quick and easy measuring guide to help us design your kitchen project. After you complete the following steps, be sure to send the information to us at email@example.com.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- TAPE MEASURE
- PEN & PAPER
- CAMERA PHONE
- Reface or Remodel?
- Countertop: Keep or Replace?
- Layout: Keep or Change location of sink or appliances?
STEP 1: TAKE PICTURES
- Take pictures of each wall of your existing
- Send pictures of inspiration: What you would like in your new kitchen.
- If you want to reface, send pictures of cabinets with doors and drawers open.
STEP 2: DRAW YOUR KITCHEN LAYOUT
STEP 3: TAKE MEASUREMENTS
Measure ceiling height, windows and doors.
STEP 4: LOCATE AND MEASURE APPLIANCES
Email your name, contact information, and measurements to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to you to begin your design!
We look forward to working with you.Back