An Update from Kitchen Solvers of Columbus on COVID-19
As you are aware COVID-19 is and will continue to affect all people and businesses around the world. At Kitchen Solvers, we take our customers’ and employees’ safety very seriously.
Safety is and will continue to be an important factor when working together. We will continue to take measures that will reduce risk to you and your home while also still being able to provide the services that we set off to do for you.
This being said, we will stay as flexible as we can be, to your requests for our ongoing relationship. To date, the staff at Kitchen Solvers have taken proactive measures by following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations. This includes:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Washing our hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always washing hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash. If no tissue, sneezing or coughing into elbow, not hands.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- We have emphasized the need for our field crews to avoid close contact with large groups and anyone who appears sick.
- We also have implemented travel restrictions for our employees and are limiting visitors to our facilities.
Please help us in limiting the spread of COVID-19 by also following the CDC recommendations. We are happy to reschedule sales appointments or installs if you or someone in the home feels ill. Please contact us beforehand to make those necessary changes.
As we have seen in just a short few days, conditions are rapidly changing. We will continue to monitor updates from the experts: World Health Organization, the CDC and state and local health agencies on a frequent basis.
Through these unprecedented times, our focus remains on providing you with safe and pleasant remodeling experience. We will continue to operate per usual under these new guidelines.
Thank you for your understanding and help in our collective effort to reduce the risk to each other.
Please contact us if you have any questions.Back